Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect My Chinese Salt & Pepper Pork Steaks #2Flavours #Mainmeal

My Chinese Salt & Pepper Pork Steaks #2Flavours #Mainmeal.

My Chinese Salt & Pepper Pork Steaks #2Flavours #Mainmeal

Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my chinese salt & pepper pork steaks #2flavours #mainmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Chinese Salt & Pepper Pork Steaks #2Flavours #Mainmeal is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Chinese Salt & Pepper Pork Steaks #2Flavours #Mainmeal is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my chinese salt & pepper pork steaks #2flavours #mainmeal using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Salt & Pepper Pork Steaks #2Flavours #Mainmeal:

  1. {Get of thick pork steaks.
  2. {Get of diced onion.
  3. {Make ready of +1/2 tsp Chinese salt + pepper seasoning.
  4. {Take of diced chilli pepper.

Instructions to make My Chinese Salt & Pepper Pork Steaks #2Flavours #Mainmeal:

  1. In a Crock pot add 1 tsp olive oil to the pan fry the pork steaks for 2 minutes turning th over until near browned on both sides. Then remove them and set aside..
  2. Add the onions and chilli together fry in the pan for 30 secounds then add the salt + pepper seasoning and mix next add the four steaks back to the pot..
  3. Turn down the heat turning them over so the onions and season is all over. Next take off the heat and add the lid and bake in preheated oven for30 - 35 minutes.. 170°C.
  4. Take out the oven add to a serving dish and Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my chinese salt & pepper pork steaks #2flavours #mainmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment