Simple Way to Prepare Favorite JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔.

JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, jj's potatoes and meatball bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔 is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jj's potatoes and meatball bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔:

  1. {Prepare of For the meatballs.
  2. {Get 500 g of minced meat of your choice.
  3. {Make ready 1/3 bottle of soy sauce.
  4. {Prepare to taste of Dried thyme.
  5. {Get 2 cloves of garlic.
  6. {Make ready of For the veggie layer.
  7. {Prepare 5 of normal size potatoes.
  8. {Get of Butter for buttering the dish.
  9. {Get 6 pieces of brussels sprouts.
  10. {Prepare 1 of small carrot.
  11. {Prepare of Some salt.
  12. {Make ready 3 tbsp of green avocado guacamole.
  13. {Make ready of For the cream.
  14. {Make ready 100 ml of heavy cream.
  15. {Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
  16. {Make ready 4 tbsp of ready cheese sauce.

Instructions to make JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔:

  1. Clean and slice the potatoes and cook them for 10 minutes in salted water. Cook the brussels sprouts and cleaned carrot in a different bowl, in salted water, till tender. Slice the brussels sprouts and carrots when ready.
  2. Grease a dish with the butter, wall and bottom also. Arrange one layer of potatoes on bottom, layer the brussels sprouts and carrots on it, cut the dill in small pieces, add it..
  3. Also add the guacamole.
  4. Make the meatballs, 8 similar size balls, mix the meat with soy sauce, thyme, and minced garlic. Arrange it on top and also put potatoes between.
  5. Make the cream: mix the ready cheese sauce with heavy cream and sour cream. Add it on top of meat. Cover with foil and put it in the oven for around hour. Check regularly. For last 10 minutes remove foil..
  6. .

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jj's potatoes and meatball bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment